On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me – ten amazing amenities at Trailmark.
Hey St. Augustine! Have you heard about Trailmark? For all you nature lovers – or maybe just amenity lovers – Trailmark could be the spot for you to build your next dream home. It’s one of St. Augustine’s hottest new neighborhoods with a brand new St. Johns County school district elementary school being built just outside the entrance, so we are certain these homes will be popping up faster than you can say “Santa, please build me a home in Trailmark!”
So, for our ten favorite amenities at St. Augustine’s Trailmark – here we go!
1. Natural Trails. You’ll have no problem staying fit with the endless trails that Trailmark (this name is no coincidence) has to offer.
2. Sports Courts. Whether it’s volleyball, basketball, tennis, four square of even pickle ball (wait, what’s that?!) – Trailmark is making sure you and your kids will be entertained during all the beautiful months North Florida has to offer.
3. Star Gazing. Being just a bit outside of the bright lights of the city, you will have no problem picking out your favorite constellation in the night sky out here!
4. Bike Paths. Never worry about the kids riding their bikes on busy roads and in congested neighborhoods. Trailmark was sure to include the cycling fanatics in their neighborhood planning.
5. Fitness Center. You can cancel that gym membership now. Trailmark has a state-of-the-art fitness center that will leave you with no excuse for not making the gym in the morning.
6. Lakes and Streams. This is not one of those massive neighborhoods lacking any enjoyment of nature. Trailmark was sure to preserve the beautiful lakes and streams, as well as build their own.
7. Great Outdoors. You won’t be surprised to see weeping willows and hanging Spanish moss from beautiful oak trees in Trailmark. This neighborhood loves the outdoors and it shows in how they’ve preserved the natural elements of the property while adding a few of their favorite nature activities, too.
8. Kayak Launch. You don’t even have to leave the neighborhood for a day in nature on your kayak. Trailmark has a launch ready for your next adventure.
9. Sparkling Pool. It wouldn’t be Florida without a huge crystal blue pool complex. We know where we can find you this summer!
10. Camp House. Sometimes you just want to enjoy nature from the comfort of a beautifully designed (and air conditioned) camp house. It’s okay, they’ve got you covered there too!
We know that Trailmark is bubbling over with amenities, but you’ll have no problem finding a home that is perfect for your budget or needs. With a variety of builders offering their unique floorplans and design options, picking Trailmark for your 2018 home will be the easiest decision you’ll be making in the new year.